Made in the USA, The Good-One™ Smoker was first conceived and built in 1988 in a small farm shop in Kansas. Due to the inefficiency and lack of consistent temperature control of existing smokers on the market, the inventor devised a unique offset firebox cooking chamber design that held even heat over an extended period of time. This led to a top end smoker/grill that took competition barbecuing to new heights and produced outstanding smoked meats and other outdoor cooked foods. It required significantly less attention than other smokers and grills.
“The Good-One™ Smoker is the apex of outdoor cooking. It is so easy to use, yet produces uniformly cooked products with excellent taste! It is a privilege to endorse a product with so many great features and such high quality craftmanship!”
“I was so impressed with these smokers that I became a full time spokesman and instructor for these products in 2007. A lot of smokers will do an adequate job, but The Good-One™ Smoker/grills are just so much easier to use and give much more consistent results.”
– Chris Marks, 8-time Grand Champion of the American Royal BBQ Cook Off; winner of over 40 National BBQ Contests; TV Cooking Show Guest
Some BBQ Maestro memories captured...
BBQ Boot Camp
August 11, 2018
Want to up your GAME this tailgating season? Whatever your favorite sports team may be, there is always one thing we can all agree on....our love of good food! Tailgating and sports parties are very popular this time of year, with lots of great appetizers and main courses that everyone can share. Become the crowd favorite by mastering BBQ techniques and skills that will enable you to create amazing, mouth-watering dishes in under 2 HOURS!
This Tailgating class will be led by Chris Marks, 8-time Grand Champion of the American Royal BBQ Cook-off. Mr. Marks will cover the entire smoking process from prep to completion of some of the most popular tailgating foods such as chicken wings, hamburgers, pork tenderloins, and more!
In this class you will:
- Master BBQ techniques and skills from an 8x Grand Champion.
- Create delicious smoked wings, hamburgers, pork tenderloins, meatballs, and more in just under 2 hours.
- Utilize the right smokers, tools, and other smoking/grilling accessories.
- Identify what types of wood and charcoal to use.
- Get tips on meat selection and cuts you want to choose.
- Have the bragging rights of being taught by the 8 Time American Royal BBQ Champion!
- Become a true BBQ Maestro!
Date: August 11, 2018
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
BBQ Maestros with Chris Marks visit Fox 59 Morning Show
BBQ Maestros was founded by Scott Regal, who is a husband, father, and entrepreneur extraordinaire. After attending a Chris Marks led BBQ class, Scott wanted to bring pure BBQ to Indianapolis, IN. Thus The BBQ Maestros was created to provide The Good-One Smokers, smoking accessories, rubs, sauces, charcoal, flavor wood, and educational classes to other purists.