Smoked No Bake Cheese Cake
1 3oz Lemon Jell-O
1 Cup Boiling Water
1 Box graham cracker crumbs (3 cups) More for thicker crust divided
1 Stick melted butter
1 8oz cream cheese (Frozen)
1 Cup granulated sugar
5 tbsp lemon juice
1 Can evaporated milk, well chilled
How to smoke the cream cheese
Heat smoker to 250° - 275° (BBQ Maestros preferred wood choice is Cherry Wood)
Make sure to freeze the cream cheese before smoking.
Once Frozen, place cream cheese on aluminum foil and place in smoker for 20-25 minutes or to your liking.
Remove from smoker and set to the side.
Follow these instructions to prepare the Smoked No Bake Cheese Cake
1. Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened
2. Mix ¾ graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well blended, press into bottom of the 9 X 13 pan to form crust. Save rest of the crumbs to sprinkle on top
3. Beat the evaporated milk until fluffy
4. In a separate bowl, beat the smoked cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth
5. Add thickened Jell-O and slowly mix in whipped evaporated milk
6. Spread filling over the crust and sprinkle with reserved graham crackers on top
7. Chill at least 2 hours and up to overnight, store covered in refrigerator.
8. Add your favorite topping (cherries, strawberries, etc…) and serve.